For the PlayStation Portable system, "No Gravity - The Plague Of Mind" is a 3D space shooter which allows you to control a spaceship from the first-person or third-person perspective. Your job is to accomplish missions, with diverse objectives ranging from destroying enemy ships or bases, escorting allied ships, raiding ground bases, clearing mine fields, etc.
Distribution: PlayStation Store Europe and America
- Price: 9.99$
- Rating: Pegi 7+, ESRB 10+ Everyone
- Space requirement: Less than 100 MB.
- Release Date: 26th Feb. 2009 (Europe and US)
- First person and third person 3D
- 5 different ships with 3 differents paints. 6 different weapons and upgrades.
- 31 missions (two difficulty levels). 6 different worlds in space, on planets and underground levels plus secret missions.
- Entitlements rewarding system : Earn game points by the completion of game specific challenges and use them to buy artworks in the
- Available in English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish
Game info :
No Gravity : The Plague Of Mind is developed by Realtech VR and published by